Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Update on MK Yuri Shtern

Late last week, we received this communication from MK Yuri Shtern, in response to our prayers for his recovery from his recent illness. His message follows:

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your prayers. I am touched by your concern for my condition.

I again wanted to update you regarding my current situation. With your help and the help of G-d, my health has improved since my last correspondence and my spirits are high.

Thank you again for your ongoing support and your prayers. As always, I will keep you updated as events unfold.

Faithfully Yours,
Dr. Yuri Shtern, Member of Knesset
Chairman, Knesset Christian Allies Caucus

We at Capitol Hill Prayer Partners are standing on the promise of Psalm 107:20 for the healing of MK Shtern.

It is written: "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."

Amen.