Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Solid Rock" -- A Good Word for Today

"Solid rock"

Troubles will come as long as you are on the earth. You wonder, "When will these troubles stop knocking on my door?

" But I say unto you this day, allow Me to answer the knock on your door. In this way, you will have peace and joy forevermore. You will feel the brunt of the knock but the trouble is My enemy and not yours. When the knock comes, let Me conceal you next to Myself and hide you under My apron.

Are you humble enough, child-like enough to do this? Of course you are and as you do this, I will lift you upon on the Rock who is Jesus. Once never, refuse to leave. Solid Rock.

Psalms 27:5 "For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; in the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock."

From: Ras Robinson, "What the LORD is Saying Today," June 27, 2007