Sunday, June 13, 2010

CHPP Daily Brief - June 13, 2010

In This Issue
• Special Appeal from CHPP

Greetings!
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
chpp@patriot.net

Special Appeal from CHPP - June 13, 2010

Special Appeal from CHPP

Dear Friends,

We greet you tonight in the Name that is above all names, Jesus Christ our Lord!

I have just completed a conference call with our Executive Board, and I am writing you now on their behalf.

Our accountant has just given us his figures for this month, and I must admit, I am shocked! I was aware that the level of support has fallen off for the past three months, but now I see where we are, and I must say, our situation IS desperate.

At CHPP, we believe that each one of you is special to God and to us; and no one is to be preferred above another. For this reason, we do not send out letters of appeal to "large donors," but we wait on God to speak to each of your hearts when we have need.

So, tonight, I turn to you, our CHPP Partners in Prayer, as family, and I am laying our burden before you.

If our work is a blessing to you, and if our prayer alerts have helped you in any way, may we ask that you bring this matter to prayer? Perhaps our Lord will nudge you to bring in an offering -- no matter how large or how small -- to help us through this financial crisis.

God IS faithful . . . And we continue to trust Him to continue this good work that He began, many years ago.

Thank you all for your kind attention to our need. We rest our case before you and before the Throne room of God.

in His Grace,
Sara C. Ballenger, Founder and President
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172

Again, we thank all of you for praying with us about this need. If sending an offering, please make checks payable to CHPP and send them to the address above. God bless you!

"Because you trusted me, I will give you your life as a reward. I will rescue you and keep you safe. I, the Lord, have spoken!'" (Jer. 39:18 NLT)